1889 - 1937 (48 years)
Set As Default Person
||John Turner |
||7 Jun 1889
||Parkhead, Lanarkshire, Scotland [1, 2]
||5 Apr 1891
||Camlachie, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland
||23 Nov 1937 [1, 2]
||27 Oct 2013 |
b. 1860, Parkhead, Lanarkshire, Scotland
d. 1934 (Age 74 years)
b. Est 1861, Down, Northern Ireland
d. 1928, Camlachie, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland (Age ~ 67 years)
||13 Jul 1888
- According to grandson Roy Park, there was a big family rift and his grandparents split. Half of the children stayed with their dad and the other half with their mum. 
- From Sandra Norris: When Hannah Roy moved to Scotland from Ireland married and had children. She and her husband separated and divorced. Half of the children went each way with a parent, never for three generations to talk again. Morag Gall is a grand daughter of the other half of the Hannah family I have not been able to discover. My uncle John Park only told me about the big split shortly before he passed away. I have now been able to complete most of the puzzle. 
||Family Group | Family Chart
- [S45] Sandra Park Norris, Correspondent Sandra Park Norris 28 Oct 2010.
- [S1] Correspondent Morag Gail.
- [S45] Sandra Park Norris, Correspondent Sandra Park Norris.
- [S45] Sandra Park Norris, Correspondent Sandra Park Norris Conversations between Sandra Park and her uncle Roy Park..