1759 - 1846 (86 years)
Set As Default Person
||Ann Archer |
||10 Sep 1759
||Whitechapel, London, England
||30 Jan 1760
||Godmanchester, Huntingdonshire, England 
||15 Apr 1795
||30 Apr 1796
||Sydney, NSW, Australia
||28 Feb 1846
||Macdonald River, NSW, Australia
- Convicted Middlesex 15 Apr 1795 - sentenced at the Old Bailey for stealing nine silk handkerchiefs. She was sentenced to seven years and transported to Australia on the ship "Indespensible" when she was 30 years of age.
- ANN ARCHER, theft : housebreaking, 16th April, 1795
ANN ARCHER was indicted for breaking and entering the dwelling house of Peter Exton , Lydia his wife, and Mary Perry , spinster, being therein, on the 21st of February, and feloniously stealing therein nine silk handkerchiefs, value 20s. the goods of the said Peter Exton .
Prisoner. I had been to Windfield-street, to an acquaintance of mine, and as I was coming home crossing Brick-lane I see these handkerchiefs, lay and I picked them up, and I carried them along open in my hand, to see if any body would own them.
GUILTY, Of stealing but not of breaking and entering the dwelling house . (Aged 30.)
Transported for seven years . 
||20 Mar 2011 |
b. Abt 1756, Staffordshire, England
d. 12 Dec 1826, St Albans, NSW, Australia (Age ~ 70 years)
||Parramatta, Sydney, NSW, Australia [3, 4]
|+||1. John Bailey|
b. Abt 1797, Hawkesbury District, NSW, Australia
d. 16 May 1878, St Albans, NSW, Australia (Age ~ 81 years)
|+||2. William Henry Bailey|
b. 17 Mar 1798, St Albans, NSW, Australia
d. 12 Dec 1865, St Albans, NSW, Australia (Age 67 years)
||A short history of the Bailey and Bradley Family from 1790|
Presented to the 2008 Reunion of the descendants of Thomas Mordaunt Royes and Ellen Caroline Crossley
||PEDIGREE - CROSSLEY|
Pedigree of Ellen Caroline Crossley, wife of Thomas Mordaunt Royes
||9 Feb 2011 00:00:00 |
||Family Group | Family Chart
|Born - 10 Sep 1759 - Whitechapel, London, England
|Baptized - 30 Jan 1760 - Godmanchester, Huntingdonshire, England
|Convict - 7 years - 15 Apr 1795 - Middlesex, England
|Migration/Travel - transported - Convict Ship Indispensable left England Oct 1795 - 30 Apr 1796 - Sydney, NSW, Australia
|Married - 1797 - Parramatta, Sydney, NSW, Australia
|Died - 28 Feb 1846 - Macdonald River, NSW, Australia
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S233] England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906.
- [S327] Tegan_Bailey Family Tree.
- [S121] Aileen Cochrane, A Short History of the Bailey-Bradley Families from 1790.
- [S307] Australia Marriage Index, 1788-1949 (Ancestry.com), V18461387 31B.