Set As Default Person
||James Clements |
||6 Apr 1828
||Ballysnod, Antrim, Northern Ireland 
- There is a James Clements, fisherman, living at 1 New Row Lane, Townland, Larne, aged 24, for the 1851 census - married to Margaret aged 23 and with son John aged 2 
- A James Clements died 1893 in Ballymoney and another in 1915 in Ballymena 
||Roy~Royes | Clements
||23 Nov 2016 |
b. Est 1805, Ballysnod, Antrim, Northern Ireland
b. Abt 1805, Antrim, Northern Ireland
||Antrim, Northern Ireland
||PEDIGREE - ROY-Russell-Logan-Clements|
Pedigree of Maurie Roy, involving the families Roy, Logan, Russell, Clements, Whiteford, Snoddy, Houston, Gamble, Adams and Shaw
||Family Group | Family Chart
- [S104] FamilySearch, International Genealogical Index (R).
- [S106] Census Scotland 30 Mar 1851.
- [S92] Irish Deaths 1864-1958.