1796 - 1847 (50 years)
Set As Default Person
||Lydia Ann Royes |
||17 Jan 1796
||Camden, London, England [1, 2]
- based on info in 1841 census
||13 Feb 1796
||Gloucester St, St George the Martyr, Queen Sq, Camden, London, England 
||7 Jun 1841
||St Mary Islington West, London, England 
||Islington, London, England 
||15 Jan 1847
||Highgate Cemetery of Saint James, Swains Lane, Saint Pancras, London, England 
- Her husband, William Sanigear, is an executor for Solomon Royes' will.
Solomon Hougham's will of 1818 includes beneficiaries "Solomon Royes the younger" and his sister Lydia Sanigear.
There is no evidence that she is the daughter of Solomon and Ann, but her second name being Ann, her parish being St Botolph's, her brother being Solomon Hougham Royes, and her husband's connection with Solomon Royes is a strong indication.
She is not mentioned in Solomon's 1842 will but her husband is one of two executors.
See the Histories article on The Royes of London - http://royroyes.net/showmedia.php?mediaID=618.
||Roy~Royes | Hougham, Royes
||20 Feb 2012 |
b. Bef 27 Oct 1774, Canterbury, Kent, England
d. 6 Sep 1842, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands (Age > 67 years)
||Ann Hannah Jones|
b. Est 1775, London, England
d. May 1803, Newcastle St, London, England (Age ~ 28 years)
||3 May 1795
||Bloomsbury, London, England 
||Marriage register (St Botolph's) entry for Solomon Royes and Ann Hannah Jones
||The Royes of London in early 1800s|
There are a number of unanswered questions about the Royes in London in the early part of the 19th century
||Family Group | Family Chart
|Born - 17 Jan 1796 - Camden, London, England
|Baptized - 13 Feb 1796 - Gloucester St, St George the Martyr, Queen Sq, Camden, London, England
|Married - 19 Jan 1817 - Finsbury, London, England
|Census - 7 Jun 1841 - St Mary Islington West, London, England
|Died - Jan 1847 - Islington, London, England
|Buried - 15 Jan 1847 - Highgate Cemetery of Saint James, Swains Lane, Saint Pancras, London, England
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S301] London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 (ancestry.com).
- [S75] Robin Young, Correspondent Robin Young.
- [S91] Ancestry.com (Ancestry.com), 1841 England Census.
- [S148] FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1983 Vol 3 p208.
- [S381] London, England, Deaths and Burials, 1813-1980.
- [S237] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 [database on-line] (Ancestry.com, 2009).
- [S223] Pallot's Marriage Index for England: 1780 - 1837.