1863 - 1950 (87 years)
Set As Default Person
||Rose Smith |
||Killoran, Co Sligo, Ireland
||15 Jun 1881
||Townsville, QLD, Australia 
||12 Nov 1950
||Townsville, QLD, Australia
- 1. MARRIED Thomas Olive in 1881. Thomas died in 1882. They had one child.
2. MARRIED William Thomas Davy 20 Mar 1884 in Townsville, QLD. [There were 6 children from this marriage.]
3. MARRIAGE. in The Northern Miner (Charters Towers)
BLOUNT-DAVY. On Monday, 17th February,  at the R.C. Church, Ravenswood, by the Rev. Father Weir, Walter Henry Blount, of Clifton, Gloucester, England, to Rose, relict [widow] of the late William Davy, of Ravenswood.
4. OBITUARY in Townsville Daily Bulletin 13 Nov 1950
In the early hours of Sunday morning the death occurred of Mrs. Rose Davy at the residence of her daughter, Mrs. H. Stewart, at No. 1 Second Street. Railway Estate. In her 90th year. Mrs. Davy who was born in Ireland in 1860 sailed for Australia in the s.s. Scottish Knight in the year 1879. She arrived in Townsville in the same vear and went to settle in Ravenswood where she married William Thomas Davy, manager of the Ravenswood Gold Mining Company. Mrs. Davy is survived bv fivve of her seven children, four daughters and one son, Mesdames H. Stewart (Townsville), W. Austin (Redlynch, Cairns), V. Dawes (Sydney), N. Somerset (Melbourne) and Mr. J. Davy (CherJeville). Mrs. Davy also is survived by 23 grand children and 31 great-grand-children.
||3 Dec 2012 |
b. 1853, Bendigo, VIC, Australia
d. Nov 1882, Ravenswood, QLD, Australia (Age 29 years)
||26 Nov 1881
||Ravenswood, QLD, Australia 
||23 Jun 2012 00:00:00 |
||Family Group | Family Chart
- [S402] Queensland, Australia, Passenger Lists, 1848-1912.
- [S307] Australia Marriage Index, 1788-1949 (Ancestry.com), 1881/000668 p 13893.