Abt 1864 - 1889 (~ 24 years)
Set As Default Person
||Thomas Roy |
||Abt Aug 1864
||Belfast, Northern Ireland 
||engine driver |
||Whitewell, Belfast, Northern Ireland
||23 Jul 1889
||Glengormley, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland 
- only son, Samuel, was 3 weeks old
||Aft 23 Jul 1889
||McGarel Cemetery, Larne, Antrim, Northern Ireland 
||Thomas Roy, abt 1861-1889
Headstone erected by his wife, Jane Russell
- Killed in train accident when son Samuel was 3 weeks old.
||Roy~Royes | Russell, Roy, Roy-Fraser, Elias-Roy
||13 Apr 2015 |
b. Est 1862, Larne, Antrim, Northern Ireland
d. 26 Aug 1934, Cairns, QLD, Australia (Age ~ 72 years)
||31 Mar 1886
||Larne, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- 1st Presbyterian
Rev J Meek officiating
husband witness Hugh McDerran,
wife witness Margaret (Maggie) Russell (sister)
Husband Father Occupation given as Station Master
Both mothers' names blank
||Marriage registration of James Roy and Jane Russell
Note that Samuel Russell was a Tailor - not Sailor!
|+||1. Samuel Russell Roy|
b. 30 Jun 1889, Belfast, Northern Ireland
d. 30 Sep 1959, Brisbane, QLD, Australia (Age 70 years)
||PEDIGREE - HOGAN-Russell-Magee|
Pedigree chart showing the Hogan and Russell relationships
||23 Jul 2011 00:00:00 |
||Family Group | Family Chart
- [S338] Birth date estimated from stated age at date of death.
- [S360] Ireland, Civil Registration Deaths Index, 1864-1958 Belfast Vol 1 p 259 Film # 101595.
- [S379] George Rutherford (compiler), RSJ Clarke (editor), Old Families of Larne and District (Ulster Historical Foundation), 186.
- [S437] Ireland, Select Marriages, 1619-1898.
- [S372] Ireland, Civil Registration Marriages Index, 1845-1958.