How the registration process works
This is an image of the registration page.
- The link to the registration form is on the login page, available from any page.
- When you register, the system sends an email to the administrator. (There is no 24 hour service. If the administrator is unable to process your application - due to absence, illness, computer problems, etc - there will be a delay. My apologies for that delay and beg your patience.)
- The administrator will determine your access to information about living people based on whether you are a family member whose name appears in the family tree or a bona-fide researcher.
- The administrator will then set your access privileges in your registration profile.
In other words, you do not have any access to these privileges when you register. There is a delay between your registration and your access to data about living people.
- You must login to take advantage of this access.
Please note that the administrator does not have access to your password.