Registered users with appropriate privileges
Not all Registered Users have any additional access than do Guests.
Some Registered Users have access to material not available to other users or guests. Registered Users with privileges are usually restricted in those privileges for their branch only. That is, a Royes branch person cannot see information about living Russell branch people. See the sections about privacy and registration. Such registered users:
- have access to full name, information, photographs, documents, etc. about living (but not private) people within their branch.
- may be classified as "Submitter" which gives them the ability to "edit subject to administrative review" certain items marked with .
- have access to an item in the Info drop-down menu that provides a form that accepts digital input for submitting a family sheet.
- do not have to deal with the security feature "reCaptcha".
- will find that they are the default person for some functions (e.g. relationships).